What We're Doing for You During COVID-19
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes for the protection of our patients and staff.
- PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you check in for your appointment.
- PLEASE BRUSH YOUR TEETH PRIOR TO ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT as you will be unable to do so once you arrive at our office.
- We ask for you to remain in your car and text or call the office upon arrival for your appointment. When we are ready, we will let you know to meet us at the front door. A clinician will take your temperature and review the screening questions prior to escorting you in. The number you may text and the number you may call are posted clearly on our front door.
- We encourage you to bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. If you do not have one, you can ask your clinician for one upon arrival.
- We ask that only the person being treated enter the facility, and ask that you minimize the amount of belongings you bring into our office to reduce contamination.
- NEW PROCEDURES IN THE OFFICE
- Once you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to do a pre-procedural rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Due to new OSHA and CDC requirements, we are no longer able to clean night guards, retainers, and dentures at your dental appointment. Only bring them with you if you are having trouble or concerns. You may inquire with your clinician for recommendations on keeping these clean at home.
- WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Air purifiers have been installed in each operatory that have ION and UV purification that run constantly throughout the day.
- All clinicians are changing lab jackets in between each patient for sanitary purposes.
- Clinicians shall remain in operatory from beginning to the end of the procedure. We will no longer be able to walk you to the front desk at the end of your appointment.
- Each operatory will be fogged with hypochlorous acid in between each patient to kill any bacteria, viruses, or aerosols that may have been produced during your procedures.
- The staff will be wearing full PPE to protect both you and them.
- Due to current guidelines, it has been recommended that we reschedule patients that require use of instruments that create large amounts of aerosols, including the water scaler.
- You may be asked to either reschedule or sign a waiver if you have any underlying health conditions that put you at a high risk for contracting COViD-19.